Thursday, September 9, 2010

And it begins

It is said it is good to derive motivation for doing something good. Well, that applies true in this context. OK, the thing iam blabbering about (given the ungodly hour – 3:40 am) is that I have thought of chronicling the daily events in the blog.(yea, I know its quite late, it’s the beginning of the 5th term.yet Better late than never). The thought had been in my mind when the first year started but then the motivation was lacking. Since I have my mainstream blog c’est la vie, and I wasn’t able to dedicate much time for that, maintaining another blog would have been too demanding on my time (Not that I use my time in a productive manner). But then i have been blogging less & less nowadays. That too with big intermittent gaps between each blog post. So that’s the motivation now to start the chronological recording, to start blogging something on a daily basis so as to ensure that I set up the habit of daily blogging.

Well, my motivation in this case would be a fellow colleague called Shivkumar who maintains his chronological diary from I don’t know when. It’s a brief peek into the tid bits of his daily life in IIML. You can find his blog @ http://hell-2009-2011.blogspot.com/.
So the first post today: as today is one day prior to the start of 5th term. A brief snapshot of the previous 4 terms in 4 sentences.

The 1st year (June 2009) students were divided into different sections (A – F) and I was in Section C. I was a part of Mess committee which I eventually resigned at the start of the term 4. I was also involved in running a startup ‘Just Tea’ – a tea kiosk along with 5 batchmates. Term 4 final days were testing everyone’s nerve and after a 5 day holiday stint, we are back to heLL and the routine starts again.

Day 357 : 9th sept 2010

Arrived in lucknow by morning train (Rapti sagar) and reached college by 11:30. The registration were supposed to be from 9-12 slot and 2-5 slot. Re-Arranged my room and after getting it cleaned, had lunch and went for registration. The queque for receiving books was longer than tirupati devotees queque so came back to room, Saw 2 episodes of Big Bang and then dozed off for a while. Then got the books during snacks time. Then came and did some sec research for a project proposal. Then after dinner, met Soumya(who had a fractured leg for 2 weeks and has been bed ridden since) for sometime, chit chatted with her & then we went to maddy’s (Madhavi) for the PS project meeting (Promotional strategy). After that, we had Just tea meeting along with Anita & prasanth Jangareddi(PJ) till 12. Then went for a tea break, and started ConB project submission. EOD story for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment