Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 358 : 10th sept 2010

Slept around 5am yesterday. Had told uday, Maddy to wake me at morning 10am so that I can have breakfast( one of few miracles which happens rarely). Finally I woke up at 11:30 (maddy gave a wake up call around 11:45;Uday had come after his 8:45 class and woken me supposedly, as claimed by him, but I don’t recall anything like tat). Then rushed to the 12:30 class. A funny incident happened today. I knew that I had only 1 class on Friday/Saturday. The class we had is SDM(Sales & distribution management.) Somehow, it stuck it my mind that I had a BE (business environment) class. (We have BE class on Wednesday/Thursday, at 12:30pm). I rushed to t pgp block and saw the timetable for the classroom and sat in CR 101. I remembered that Subbu & maddy were in my BE class, so after settling in the class (arnd 12:15) I waited for them to come to class. The clock struck 12:30 and there was no news of either of them. I enquired from a student if it was BE section C. He said , it was BE section B. I rushed out and saw the timetable. It said BE-section C class was supposed to take place in CR 101. Where in other people were sitting there. Confused I went to pgp office and asked the incharge person tat the class isn’t happening as put up in the time table. He said no beta, check properly, it will be going on as mentioned in the time table. I checked in front of him and told him that BE class-section C which shld happen in CR 101, isn’t happening. Then again I raced downstairs to the time table and was looking at it intently, thought maybe the class might be in CR 102, so checked up the room. Prof Mohanty was taking the class intently, I came back after mumbling some apologies, then went back to the time table. Suddenly, I realized that it was friday and not Thursday and that we have SDM class. Then rushed to the class. No wonder, late sleeping & last minute rushin to class, has its own after effects.

The prof turned out cool and we had a slow paced presentation dragged on for 1.5 hrs. Then had lunch and did some secondary research for t index work. Then spent sometime on a competition work. Then uday came back from his extra PAM class and we went to city for Uday’s Ganesh chaturthi pooja shopping. I also had to repair t mixie & water heater which hadn’t been working for long. Tat experience was an eventful one (which I have thought of sharing it through an exclusive blog article). Just to summarize, I haven’t accompanied my mom for such kinda shopping which went on for 2.5 hrs. we searched the interior of Lucknow for finding a Murthi of Ganesha, which was nowhere present. Somehow we found a place where the murthi’s were being sold and then searched few other required items for pooja. Came back to campus by 9:00 and had dinner. Then sat for a project meeting with Subbu-Uday. Gonna sit for ConB project work shortly. probably another night out !

No comments:

Post a Comment